Friday, January 28, 2011

The time has come...

Hey everyone.  The time has come.  BJ has retired, I have a month left of work, and we are weighing our packs.  Precious items are being sacrificed for the good of our knees!  I'm hoping this blog will be an easy way for everyone to keep up with our travels.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Woo hoo how exciting! When are you guys heading out? I plan on finishing up GA the week of March 22nd. (I think Mom said you guys are leaving some time in March - maybe I'll see you guys out there?) I hope you have found all sorts of great sites to help you guys with any questions - Terry and I love whiteblaze.net and frequent it almost daily. Congratulations on retirement and the adventure to come! Best wishes,
Kathleen Wild Click

Anonymous said...

Wish you both the best on your journey! I'll be reading bout ya!

We are Moving!

Exciting News! We are moving to a new website.  If you would like to continue having receiving emails from us, click the link belo...