Wow! I cannot believe 900+ miles are behind you already. That's awesome. I've been catching up on your last 10 days or so- seems as if I've missed a lot. Thanks for posting comments about Judy and Jesse as I've often wondered how the are doing. I'm scared to ask about Pitot... Please let me know what your proposed hiking "schedule" looks like for August and September as Mike and I want to fly into a city and meet up with y'all- SERIOUSLY! Thanks for sharing your adventures. I miss you two but I'm glad you are traveling this journey together! Sheila
1 comment:
Wow! I cannot believe 900+ miles are behind you already. That's awesome. I've been catching up on your last 10 days or so- seems as if I've missed a lot. Thanks for posting comments about Judy and Jesse as I've often wondered how the are doing. I'm scared to ask about Pitot...
Please let me know what your proposed hiking "schedule" looks like for August and September as Mike and I want to fly into a city and meet up with y'all- SERIOUSLY!
Thanks for sharing your adventures. I miss you two but I'm glad you are traveling this journey together!
Sheila
Post a Comment