![]() |
| I-40 Davenport, TN |
![]() |
| Standing Bear Hostel |
![]() |
| Snowbird VOR |
![]() |
| Max Patch, NC |
![]() |
| Enjoying the views |
![]() |
| Our camp spot |
![]() |
| Walnut Shelter |
![]() |
| Hot Springs, NC |

Country Mouse and Shadow
Location:Hot Springs, TN
![]() |
| I-40 Davenport, TN |
![]() |
| Standing Bear Hostel |
![]() |
| Snowbird VOR |
![]() |
| Max Patch, NC |
![]() |
| Enjoying the views |
![]() |
| Our camp spot |
![]() |
| Walnut Shelter |
![]() |
| Hot Springs, NC |

Exciting News! We are moving to a new website. If you would like to continue having receiving emails from us, click the link belo...
1 comment:
Great pictures, love the one looking back up at Max Patch! Was great seeing you this morning, don't get too far behind!
Looks like comments do work from the iPhone but maybe only if you preview them first? Or the app I was using last night is just broken.
Post a Comment