Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Honey Bee

August 23 Mile 1768-
I had to do the unthinkable this morning...eat oatmeal. As I scraped the gooey substance across my teeth it brought back memories of my first 7 weeks out here. Luckily we brought a box of poptarts just incase.
We have had great temperatures lately. I'm loving this New England Summer weather. Tonight's low is 45 degrees. Along with the nice temperatures this has been one of our last pleasant hiking days for a while. The Whites are coming soon!
Shadow was stung by 2 yellow jackets today. After catching a few more on his clothes we pulled out the stingers and his ankle started to swell. We are hoping the Benadryl will help the itching tonight.


Country Mouse and Shadow still NOBO (North Bound)

No comments:

We are Moving!

Exciting News! We are moving to a new website.  If you would like to continue having receiving emails from us, click the link belo...